You’ve just registered your killer domain name – www.thereal.co.ke
You’ve bought the coolest design off a Template marketplace.
You’ve configured Joomla and Magento to sell ‘The Real Coke’.
You’re going be a millionaire in 6 months. Fantastic!
Sadly, you’re probably not going to break even or raise profit within the first six months. Its going to take a lot of work and the right strategies to achieve this.
Why? Cause you do not have the Entrepreneurship Mindset! An entrepreneur is an individual who organize, operate and assume the risk associated with a business venture that they establish (buy or take-over) in pursuit of an opportunity that they (and others) have identified.
Before you embark on this venture you need to ask yourself the following questions:
1. Am I the Entrepreneur? Do I understand my role?
2. Am I the Business Owner? Do I understand my role?
3. Am I the Business Manager? Do I understand my role?
4. What value can I associate with my business idea?
5. What gap am I filling?
6. Do I have the characteristics and traits associated with entrepreneurship?
7. Out of the many ideas I have, where is my passion?
8. I’m I in the right sector?
9. Where can I survive (pay my bills and pay myself) from?
10. Do I need help?